What we are looking for
Please submit request to write for us.
Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches. They make us feel sad inside.
Before you submit, look at our style guide and recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure your submission:
- Has a thesis and offers a clear argument—not just a list of tips and tricks.
- Has a voice. Be bold, interesting, and human.
- Is written for an audience of B2B SaaS marketers and sales people.
- Is supported with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Fact-check, and cite sources where appropriate.
- Follows our style guide.
What we publish
We publish articles that are 3,000+ words. Articles often run with a custom illustration done by our designer.
All should be well-researched explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the B2B SaaS industry.
How to submit a request to write for us and our process
Email us your inquiry first before writing. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft.
Here’s what happens after you hit send:
- Our editor will review your inquiry and send you a brief you can follow.
- You will then be given a list of specific topics and keywords and FAQs to address (H1, H2s and outline to follow)
- You write a draft for us and we give feedback to finalize it.
- If we accept your article, our editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and brand tone.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.
- We’ll happily provide up to 3 do-follow links to your site for your submission as long as your site is not spammy.
We will provide a content brief and topics for you to cover using Frase.io and MarketMuse tools. If you want to provide one for us using these tools we will happily review it.
o Topics we generally accept articles on:
- All content must be related to SaaS marketing. We discuss things like:
- ABM for SaaS,
- AI-Powered Marketing for SaaS,
- Demand Generation for B2B SaaS,
- B2B SaaS Growth,
- Product Led Growth
- B2B SaaS Pipeline growth
- B2B SaaS Sales
- B2B SaaS SEO
- AI-Powered Marketing for B2B SaaS
- Programmatic Advertising for B2B SaaS
- Google Marketing Platform For B2B SaaS
- Paid Social Advertising for B2B SaaS (LinkedIn or Facebook Ads or TikTok)
- Growth Marketing for B2B SaaS
How to get accepted easily and quickly
Submit Your Request Here
Before you submit, look at our style guide and recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece